Magic of exercise
An exercise can do much magic that you may not have ever heard about. You can’t imagine how many wonders a quick exercise session can do. A workout can you give you many others thing apart from sweat. It will not only burn some calories but also give you some magical benefits that you may not have heard off. So down here is a list of some magic of exercise.
– The first magic of exercise-after a hectic day at your office or college the best thing to freshen up your mind is a workout. A 45-minute workout will give the relief to your mind and boost you up with the energy to hustle with your life goals. A workout a day will boost you mentally and physically. According to science, exercise helps to increase the concentration of norepinephrine, a chemical that the can help to moderate the brain’s response to stress. so, if you are reading this now, after reading this article- pick up your shoes and hit a quick workout and remove all the mental stress and tension of the day
Builds up self-confidence
– The second magic of exercise- Hop on the treadmill to look (and more importantly, feel) like a million bucks. On a very basic level, physical fitness can boost your self–esteem and improve your positive self-image. It does not matter either you are 100 kg or 40kg, either you are a girl or a boy, either you are 40 years old or 20 years boy. An exercise can quickly elevate your perception of your attractiveness. That is, self-worth and that’s how you can feel the love for yourself and that’s enough for feeling the most loved person in the world.
Boost Happy Chemicals in Your body
– The third magic of exercise- Running miles on a treadmill or lifting the heavy weight it can be tough but it will worth your efforts! As of exercise releases endorphins which create feelings of happiness. Even studies have shown that exercise can even alleviate symptoms among the clinically depressed. This is the reason that why doctors recommend exercise to the people suffering from depression or anxiety. In some cases, exercise can be as effective as your anti-depressant pills. so even if you are not a GYMRAT a 30-45 min workout few days a week is enough to keep you happy and boost your mind.
Helps to prevent Emotional Decline
– The fourth magic of exercise- It happens a lot, as you get older your brain will start feeling hazy. As aging and degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s kill off brain cells, as aging and degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s kill off brain cells exercise and a healthy diet can’t “cure” Alzheimer’s. they can help shore up the brain against cognitive decline that begins after age 45. Working out, especially between age 25 and 45, boosts the chemicals in the brain that support and prevent degeneration of the hippocampus, an important part of the brain for memory and learning.
Helps to control addiction
– The fifth magic of exercise- According to Science, our brain releases dopamine whenever you do anything that gives you pleasure. Be it sex, smoking, exercise, drinking. You might have heard that or seen among your friends or colleagues that whenever they feel stressed they do drugs or smoking or they drink alcohol (or have sex or food). This is because people become addicted to dopamine and dependent substances to get relief whenever they feel stressed. So, a 30-45 minutes workout session helps you to de-prioritize your cravings for drugs & Alcohol. Also, you may have seen that alcohol addicts can’t sleep without drinking. This is because alcohol disrupts many body processes, including Circadian rhythms. So, a short workout can help to Reboot the body system and help to hit the hay at the right time.
A Mode of Inspiration
– The sixth magic of exercise- Be it soccer or working out with a gym buddy, exercise rarely happens in a bubble. That’s the good news for all of us, even studies have shown that people perform better when paired up with your Gym buddy. so, don’t let your gym buddy miss the workout because you will also not perform well without him/her. Because a workout buddy inspires you to go harder and perform better.
-The seventh magic of exercise- Quick Q&A: Which is better at relieving anxiety — A warm bubble bath or a 20-minute jog? You might be surprised at the answer. The warm and fuzzy chemicals that are released during and after exercise can help people with anxiety disorders calm down. Hopping on the track or treadmill for some moderate-to-high intensity aerobic exercise (intervals, anyone?) can reduce anxiety sensitivity & we thought intervals were just a good way to burn calories!
So now what are you waiting for? Put on your track pants and a t-shirt and hit a quick workout
Thank you for reading
You can also read my blog-effects of sex or masturbation on gym performance